How does an Online Style Consultation work?
Before your consultation, a consultant will contact you and have you fill out an in-depth questionnaire on your style goals.
To get the most out of this service, we'll have you send us at least 10-15 pictures (of your favorite outfits, wardrobe, and general style) that we can critique and analyze during your session.
We will schedule a video chat, and we'll go into total blitz mode breaking down every detail of your current look. Our Top Priority:
Our top priority during this online consultation is to help you reach a level where you look and feel your absolute greatest.
By the end of the session, you will:
- know exactly what flaws are undermining your image, and how to fix it with simple fashion techniques
- learn the details of great style that average guys don't see, but the top stylish guys have learned through years of experience
- learn what colors are most flattering for your skin tone, and how to wear them with highly attractive outfits
- get an in-depth critique of your grooming and receive recommendations on the right hairstyle
- know exactly how to rework your current wardrobe to create new outfits
- have a comprehensive list of all the items you can purchase to create your ideal looks now
Throughout the session, you'll have the opportunity to ask Jay as many style-related questions that's been bugging you.
This program is only $195 for an in-depth 2 hour session.
Some of our clients love our service so much they've asked for longer sessions, and we've now added the option to go for another hour after doing a 2-hr session, for only $85 per extra hour.
Our company will always work for your 100% satisfaction, backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.
Consultation dates are planned according to your availability, and budgets for clothing are set by you as well. If required, monthly payment plans can be discussed for the service.
What Clients Say
“I liked the fact that Jay was always trying to build my skillset in recognizing what worked for me and why, instead of just telling me what he liked or didn’t like. I felt like he was trying to develop my own ability so that I would be able to develop my own style/fashion sense for the future. That is so much more valuable than having him just tell me what to wear/buy. I would certainly recommend these consultations to anyone, regardless of their “fashion level.” He certainly challenged me to experiment with things that were beyond my comfort zone… the value for the level of service is phenomenal.”